Like your child, our practice has grown through the years and today stands as one of the largest pediatric practices in the region. Our team includes six pediatricians, two certified registered nurse practitioners, four physician's assistants, three psychologists, eight counselors, an Occupational Therapist, registered nurses and other health care professionals specially trained to meet your child's needs.
Compassionate and comprehensive medical services are available for children of all ages, beginning with newborns and continuing through the teenage years. Services include:
- well visits, such as annual exams and school physicals
- sick visits, often scheduled the same day you call
- diagnostic services, such as EKGs
- specialized services for children with asthma, including nitric oxide monitoring
- services for children with weight problems
- counseling services
If your child ever needs to be hospitalized, our relationship with Memorial Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh will help them get the specialized care they need. With four office locations; Richland, Johnstown, Ebensburg, and Somerset, and extended evening and weekend hours, you can depend on us to give your child the care they need - and the one-on-one attention they deserve.