About Pediatric Care Specialists
Pediatric Care Specialists is a group of professionals in child care, all committed to the welfare of children. We provide quality pediatric care for all ages: premature babies to teenagers. We strive to look at issues from a child’s point of view and encourage parents to look at the world as their children see it.
Compassionate and comprehensive medical services are available for children of all ages, beginning with newborns and continuing through the teenage years. Services include:
- well visits, such as annual exams and school physicals
- sick visits, often scheduled the same day you call
- diagnostic services, such as EKGs
- specialized services for children with asthma, including nitric oxide monitoring
- services for children with weight problems
- counseling services
Meet Our Team
Like your child, our practice has grown through the years and today stands as one of the largest pediatric practices in the region. Our team includes eight pediatricians, three certified registered nurse practitioners, three physician’s assistants, two psychologists, ten counselors, an optometrist and other health care professionals specially trained to meet your child’s needs.
Visit our “Meet Our Team” page which will provide you with some background information about each one of our providers.